Adventure Attic has all the toys you need to fit your outdoor and travel lifestyle.
At Adventure Attic, we consider ourselves to be part of the unique outdoor community, providing camping, hiking, and travel gear in Dundas. It is a community that thrives best when you, the customer, make the choice to shop local, use our expert staff, and get your outdoor and travel lifestyle needs met rather than go to a big-box-store or corporate competitor. Don't get us wrong though; we believe in competition and we will do our best to at least match if not beat other businesses in giving you the hard-goods that you need. Drop by our shop today and see all the great things you can find.
Our expert staff prides itself on giving you the service experience that out-weighs the competition; we take information workshops, online training and product knowledge seminars on the goods that you buy from us. But more importantly, we make the effort to use the products that we offer, that way we know how that merino base layer is going to be in cold temperatures, how those boots hold up under heavy-use, etc. Our staff is a mature, knowledgeable one that is committed to your satisfaction; it also takes real pride in the longevity that they have worked at Adventure Attic, serving your needs. Besides our desire to serve your needs better than our competitors, why else should you shop locally?
Date: Thursday, January 17th, 2019
Location: Westdale Secondary School, 700 Main Street West, Hamilton, ON.
Tickets available now. $18 per ticket $15 with McMaster University student ID
Camping is a four season activity!
Why Shopping Local Matters
1. Support your friends, neighbours and yourself. Invest in your community; help to create a stronger and healthier Dundas and Hamilton by keeping your money here.
2. Two or three times as much money spent stays in the local economy when you buy goods and services from locally-owned businesses. Locally-owned businesses invest more in local labour, pay more local taxes, spend more time on community-based decisions and create local events. In doing so, they create more opportunity for all of us here in our community. Local business owners make more local purchases themselves.
3. Local stores help sustain vibrant, compact and walkable downtown centres - something that is being lost in other consumer environments.
4. One-of-a-kind businesses are an integral part of the distinctive character of Dundas/Hamilton.
5. Local business owners live in and love their unique community; like Dundas. They are less likely to leave and are more invested in the future of the whole community. Local business owners participate in the community; they send their children to local activities like dance, hockey, soccer and work. And you as a customer can earnestly get to know the local owner. There's none of that in a big-box-store environment.
6. Ever tried returning an item you've purchased online? It can be a hassle, and it most likely costs you money in shipping! No thanks! Come into our store and, if you want to return an item you've purchased, enjoy a hassle-free, return experience!
7. Online companies are most often found outside of your community; therefore they don't contribute to the development of the Dundas/Hamilton community. Not local, many aren't even national!